Helping you find the perfect property is a challenge I love.
Earning your trust means going above and beyond no matter what and providing you with the exceptional service you deserve, until YOU say -job well done.
My past clients appreciate my flexibility, patience, ability to listen and understand their needs, negotiations and analytical skills. I've helped my clients buy their dream homes as well as investment properties and understand the difference and importance in both.
A little about me;
- I was born and raised in Gothenburg, Sweden (bilingual).
- I embarked on my journey to south Florida at 19.
- I graduated from FAU and majored in International Economics. I went on to practice real estate in south Florida where I lived for over a decade and still today have an active real estate license.
- I also have a banking and lending background.
- What made me move to Charlotte is the beautiful Carolina nature and the family friendly atmosphere.
- When not working, I love spending time with my hubby, young son and our dog.
- I enjoy hiking through the Carolina trails and love outdoor sports.
- My neighborhood church is where I find my strength and serenity.
I would love to take this exciting journey with you and help you in your search, can't wait to hear from you!